- 2 lb. boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
- 1 can tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons tandoori masala
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste and garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- Single teaspoon cumin powder
- One cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon masala
- 1 teaspoon crushed between fingers
In a bowl, mix the masala, ginger, garlic and yogurt. Whisk until smooth. Add the chicken and marinate for 20 minutes covered in the refrigerator. Heat the oil in heavy bottom pot over medium heat. Add onions and sauté for about 5-7 minutes. Do not allow the onions to brown. Add ginger and garlic paste and the can of crushed tomatoes with chili powder, coriander powder and cumin powder. Cook for another 5 minutes and if the mix begins to burn, about some water.
Remove from heat and blend the mixture until smooth. You can use water to blend it up further and more easily. In the end, add cream and garnish.
Bouns: Check our Previous Recipe on How to Cook Black Chickpeas